The Invisalign system uses a 3D scanner to assess treatment needs and creates an entire set of custom aligners. Final smile is visualized from the get go, no surprises!
- State of the art technology
- Digital smile simulation from start to finish
- Easy to follow your own progress
- It works!
- Removable and invisible an alternative to wire braces
- Made with medical grade polyurethane resin, not plastic
- Fewer visits
- No emergency appointments
- Shorter office visits
- No dietary restrictions
- Easy to brush and floss
How does it work?
You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to their final positions. You'll visit us about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages nine to 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.