Health, Harmony, Confidence
At Ocean’s Edge Orthodontics, Dr. Edward Murdoch and his team are committed to excellence in orthodontics and optimal oral health. We don’t just straighten teeth; we create healthy, happy smiles. And we have fun doing it!
Choosing to receive orthodontic care is a big decision, and we respect your reasons for wanting to improve the way you look and feel. We want you to be happy with your results so you have the confidence to show off your beautiful smile. Dr. Murdoch believes that excellent communication between the orthodontist, the patient, the family, and the dentist is essential for achieving the best possible results.
Therefore, our focus is on the entire team. Our practice will work with you every step of the way to make sure your orthodontic care is as comfortable, convenient, and rewarding as possible. We use the latest technology, and offer a variety of safe and gentle treatment options, to give you the customized, individual care that you deserve.
Every smile starts with a free first visit!
Your free first visit will give you the opportunity to meet our team, as well as learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During this visit, we will:
- Provide a comprehensive orthodontic evaluation, with X-rays and photos, to determine if treatment is necessary.
- Give you our treatment recommendations and help you create a customized treatment plan.
- Discuss the details of your treatment options and financial arrangements with your treatment coordinator.
- Use Dolphin Aquarium to help show you what your treatment will entail, with highly accurate and detailed animations of the various stages of your treatment plan. This takes the mystery out of orthodontics because you can see what we are striving to make happen.
- Make arrangements to get your orthodontic treatment started if you are ready to begin.
Visiting the orthodontist for regular adjustments is an important part of your orthodontic treatment. Regular adjustments last between 20 and 40 minutes.
If you’re running late or need to reschedule, please let us know as soon as possible, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you. There may be a fee for missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice. When you're ready to schedule your first appointment, fill out our Appointment Request form or call our practice; we’re looking forward to working with you.