We believe everyone should have the opportunity to have an orthodontic evaluation.
We are pleased to invite you and your family into our practice for a complimentary visit (no referral from your dentist necessary).
Our aim is to partner with you and your dentist to increase dental wellness and optimum dental health for the entire family.
The Canadian Association of Orthodontists (CAO) and the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) recommend a child receive an orthodontic evaluation by age 7.
Early screening gives your orthodontist the best chance to:
• Guide jaw growth
• Lower the risk of trauma to protruded front teeth
• Correct harmful oral habits
• Improve appearance and self esteem
• Guide permanent teeth into a more favourable position
• Improve the way lips meet
Here are some clues that may indicate the need for orthodontic attention:
• Early or late loss of baby teeth
• Difficulty in chewing or biting
• Crowded, misplaced or blocked out teeth
• Thumb sucking
• Jaws that are too forward or back
• Biting the cheek or biting into the roof of the mouth
• Protruding teeth
• Upper and lower teeth that don’t meet or meet in an abnormal way
• An unbalanced facial appearance
• Grinding or clenching of the teeth
• Breathing through the mouth